- Light the tip of the incense stick. if your incense has a bamboo stick, hold the uncoated portion of the bamboo stick and light the opposite “coated” end. If its a soldi stick you can light either end.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. your incense should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or “smoldering” .
- Place the unlit end in an appropriate incense burner.
Why Gomata Bliss Incense:
- All natural ingredients (most of the other incense in the market has synthetic chemicals, which is not good for your health).
- Authentic Ayurvedic formula.
- Hand-made in Sri Vrindavan Dham.
- Profit dedicated to cow protection.
- No chemicals.
Loban Ins., Wood Dust, Jiggat, Cow Dung.