Thinner and smaller Loban Dhoop in a bigger package.
- Cow dung has many anti-bacterial properties. This incense purifies the air and surrounding from harmful bacteria, viruses and insects.
- As it burns, it will bring peace to the mind.
- Burning one stick of this dhoop incense is as beneficial as performing a yajna. It creates a spiritual atmosphere at home.
- It has a subtle and pleasant fragrance.
Why Gomata Bliss Incense:
- All natural ingredients (most of the other incense in the market has synthetic chemicals, which is not good for your health).
- Authentic Ayurvedic formula.
- Hand-made in Sri Vrindavan Dham.
- Profit dedicated to cow protection.
- No chemicals.
Light one Dhoop incense. When it starts to glow, put out the fire and set the incense on the clay holder. It will burn for approximately half an hour. It is recommended to use not more than one stick a day in a well-ventilated room because too much smoke may not be good for health even when natural incense is burnt.
Loban, binder, wood dust, cow dung.
200g g of natural incense.