Loban Natural Incense made from powdered herbs, without no chemicals.
Loban or Gum Benzoin is a fragrant balsamic resin obtained from the bark of several species of trees in the genus Styrax.
Burning loban calms you, makes you home feel cleansed and peaceful, and smells simply good. It brings peace, harmony and luck in the home. Loban enhances the mood, and lifts your spirits.
Why Gomata Bliss Incense:
- All natural ingredients (most of the other incense in the market has synthetic chemicals, which is not good for your health).
- Authentic Ayurvedic formula.
- Hand-made in Sri Vrindavan Dham.
- Profit dedicated to cow protection.
- No chemicals.
- Light the tip of the incense stick. if your incense has a bamboo stick, hold the uncoated portion of the bamboo stick and light the opposite “coated” end. If its a soldi stick you can light either end.
- Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. your incense should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or “smoldering” .
- Place the unlit end in an appropriate incense burner.