Chyawanprash Avaleha (Herbal Jam) is an Ayurvedic Rasayana, a highly potent and strong medicine that has invigorating, rejuvenating, anti-aging qualities and also boosts immunity, improves digestion, enhances memory and intellect, cures cough and cold. It is a combination of 48 highest quality pure natural herbal and non-herbant ingredients in the form of a jam or avaleha. The main ingredient Amla is a powerful antioxidant. Gomata Bliss Chyawanprash is made exactly according to the formula, which was given by Ashwini Kumars, physicians of the demigods. It is hand-made by Vrajavasis in Sri Vrndavana Dhama. Take it in the morning on empty stomach (see more directions below).
Chyawanprasha is an Ayurvedic Rasayana, the best invigorating and rejuvenating medicine.
- It is a powerful anti-aging, rejuvenating medicine, which gives a glowing skin.
- Gives strength and energy.
- Boosts immunity.
- Improves digestion, appetite, relieves constipation.
- Enhances memory and intellect.
- Cures cough and cold and other respiratory tract diseases.
- Gives virility and stamina to both men and women.
Effect on Doshas:
It balances all three doshas, mainly vata kapha with lesser effects on pitta.
Why Gomata Bliss Chyawanprash?
- It contains the best quality natural ingredients with no preservatives and chemicals: fresh desi amla, natural sandalwood and vanshlochan, pure bilona desi cow ghee, natural honey, desi khand (unrefined cane sugar), high quality Kashmiri kesar (saffron), pure sesame oil and herbs from best herb dealers. In total 48 herbal and non-herbal ingredients.
- It is prepared exatly according to the original formula given by Ashwini Kumars, physicians of the demigods, which is written down in Charak Samhita.
- It is hand-made by traditional methods at an auspicious time and date by Vrajavasis in Sri Vrindavana Dham.
- Profit is dedicated to cow protection.
- Suitable for all seasons and all ages (gives children intellect and nutrition).
- Quick visible results.
- Less sugar and only natural khand sugar used.
- Free from chemicals and preservatives.
It is a highly potent and strong medicine, therefore, it should be taken according to the directions. As a general immunity booster and in case of general diseases, it is consumed early in the morning 6-7 A.M., empty stomach, after clearing the bowels and when one feels hungry. You can take one tablespoon and, when it is thoroughly digested and when you feel hungry again, you can take a light sattvic meal at around 9-10 A.M. As a rejuvenating medicine, it has to be consumed as per one’s digestive capacity for breakfast in an amount which can be digested in approx. 6 hours. It can be consumed in all seasons, not only winter. Use as directed by a physician.
41 highest quality pure natural herbal and non-herbant ingredients.
Each 10 g contains Dashmool, Mudgaparni, Mashaparni, Pippali, Kakadshringi, Pushkarmool, Draksha, Bhumiamla, Jivanti, Aguru, Harad, Giloy, Riddhi (Varahikand subs.), Jivaka (Giloy subs.), Rishbhaka (Vidarikand subs), Shati, Nagarmotha, Punernava, Giloy, Elaichi, Meda (Ashwagandha subs.), Safed Chandan, Nilofar, Kamalgatta, Kamalphool, Vidarikand, Vasa, Kakoli (Shatavari subs.), Kakanasa. Each 0.1 g in the form of decoction: Amla 6 g, Cow Ghee 0.2 g, Sesame Oil 0.2 g, Mishri 1.6 g, Honey 0.6 g, Powders of Elaichi, Tejpatta, Nagkesar and Dalchini each 0.1 g, Pippali 0.2 g, Banslochan 0.4 g and Kesar 0.01 g
1. Best anti-ageing formula. 2. Cough respiratory tract disease and infections. 3. Injury and wasting disease. 4. Children’s and elderly person’s disease. 5. Sore throat, chest disease. 6. Heart disease. 7. Neural disorders.8. Urinary tract and reproductive system diseases. 9. Thirst disorders. It is contraindicated for persons who are diabetic, have weak digestive fire and improper formation of bodily wastes, not undergone cleansing process of physical and mental impurities, depressed mentally, free from diseases, not faithful and uninterested.
A semisolid dark brown grainy jam, which is sweet-spicy in taste and emits the aroma of herbs, ghee, sesame oil and honey. Pack size: 500g.
Store in a cool dry places and keep away from sunlight.