Indigenous (Desi) cow ghee has innumerable qualities and healing powers and the most benefit from it can be obtained by using it as nasal drops.
- Such ghee has high Prana-Shakti. Many diseases above collar bones, including (but not limited to) nausea, sinus, ear drum, amnesia, migraine, etc. can be cured using ghee nasal drops.
- It improves memory and concentration.
- A few drops of cow ghee can stop nosebleed.
- Headache can be relieved when it is applied twice a day.
- Useful in dizziness due to travel.
- Useful in burning sensation in eyes, nose, head.
- Relieves anxiety, depression, racing thoughts.
- Balances vata and pitta.
- Co-remedy for hypertension.
- Useful in early greying of hair.
- Helpful in tinnitus, hearing problems, vision problems.
Why Gomata Bliss Nasal Drops?
- All natural ingredients.
- Authentic Ayurvedic formula.
- Hand-made in Sri Vrindavan Dham.
- Profit dedicated to cow protection.
- No chemicals.
- Temperature of the ghee should be little higher than body temperature. Warm the ghee by keeping the bottle in warm water. Never expose it to direct flame.
- Put 2 drops in each nostrils, preferably in night before sleeping. Avoid pillow and drinking water for the first 15 minutes. If water cannot be avoided, drink warm water.
- After putting the drops, simply rub the nose from outside so that the ghee is smeared on the inner walls. Let it work on its own.
Made from pure Indian breed cow’s pure ghee (clarified butter) and brahmi.
Store in a cool dry places and keep away from sunlight.