Hawan Samagri is a mixture of various dried herbs, roots and leaves) is offered in the fire to purify the environment. It is anti-bacterial and it is made from high grade raw natural materials.
- Keeps your mind calm & gives you a soothing feeling.
- It is anti-bacterial and purifies the atmosphere.
- The hawan samagri is offered in the fire during yagnas and homas, after completion of every mantra. It is a sacred food for the Deities. Each item of the samagri is significant.
Why Gomata Bliss Hawan Samagri:
- All natural ingredients.
- Authentic Ayurvedic formula.
- Hand-made in Sri Vrindavan Dham.
- Profit dedicated to cow protection.
- No chemicals.
Use it to burn on holy occasions.
Indian kino, indian valerian, cowhage black, vanda orchid, agar, kapoor, dried ginger, puncture vine, red sandal, cinnamon, cobras saffron, patola leaves, black sesame, ghee, honey, sugar.
Store in a cool dry places and keep away from sunlight.