Pachanamrit Digestive Aid is based on cow’s Panchagavya products. It is prepared by dipping herbs in Gomutra (cow urine) and Ghee (clarified butter) from Desi (indigeneous) Indian Cows.
- Ayurveda recommends Pachanamrit to relieve constipation, gas, indigestion and ulcers.
- It cures intestine and stomach problems like stomach ache, acidity, flatulence and piles, nervousness, sleeplessness, rheumatis, loss of appetite, headache due to indigestion and kills worms.
- It controls high blood pressure and nervous breakdown.
Effect on Doshas:
Suitable for Kapha dosha.
Why Gomata Bliss digestive aid:
- All natural ingredients.
- Authentic Ayurvedic formula.
- Hand-made in Sri Vrindavan Dham.
- Profit dedicated to cow protection.
- No chemicals.
Take one teaspoon diluted with a little water twice daily after meal.
Lovage, Belliric Myrobalan, Rock Salt, Black Salt, Black Pepper, Ghee (Clarified Butter), Castor Oil (Ricinus), Potassium Carbonate, Asafoetida, Cumin, Cow Urine.
Store in a cool dry places and keep away from sunlight.