Triphala is a powerful herbal remedy that consists of Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Amla. It is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to prevent disease, detoxify the body and treat a number of symptoms, including constipation and inflammation.
- Deep detoxification of the body, which helps to strengthen its immunity, maintain excellent shape and energy tone.
- Cleanses gastrointestinal tract, relieves constipation.
- Normalizes digestion.
- Restores the balance of three doshas.
- It is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants so it is used in cosmetics as well and improves skin condition and fights aging.
- Contributes to weight loss.
- Triphala works at the level of all types of tissues of the human body, increases the efficiency of metabolic processes and balances all vital functions of the body.
- Improves vision.
- Makes the hair healthy.
- Increases the efficiency of metabolic processes and balances all vital functions of the body
- Improves mental health.
- Improves dental health.
- Helps to cure chronic ailments.
- Improves joint health.
- Improves absorbtion of nutrients.
- And more benefits.
Effect on Doshas:
Restores the balance of three doshas.
Why Gomata Bliss triphala?
- All natural ingredients.
- Authentic Ayurvedic formula.
- Handmade in Sri Vrindavan Dham.
- Profit dedicated to cow protection.
- For rejuvenation and deep cell level cleansing: 1 teaspoon mixed with Desi khand in the morning empty stomach around sunrise.
- For toning the intestines (curing constipation): 1 teaspoon half an hour before sleep with lukewarm water.
- For digestive disorders: 1/2 teaspoon after meals twice a day.
- Or take as directed by a physician.
Dry, chopped pulp of three fruits – Haritaki, Amla (Indian gooseberry) and Bibhitaka (baheda).
Store in a cool dry place.