Dant Manjanam Herbal Tooth Powder with Panchgavya, neem leaves powder, mint and camphor is meant to make teeth stronger and gums healthy. It removes the sensitivity of teeth and gums to hotness and coldness and deals with common problems like pyoria and tooth cavities. It is chemical free and 100% herbal so it is suitable for people of all ages.
- Prevents and cures for mouth infections.
- Adds strength to teeth and gums.
- Freshens mouth and sweetens the breath.
- Reduces inflammation of the gums and pain right away after starting to use it. With consistent use over time benefits become even more pronounced.
Why Gomata Bliss Tooth Powder?
- All natural ingredients.
- Authentic Ayurvedic formula.
- Handmade in Sri Vrindavan Dham.
- Profit dedicated to cow protection.
- No chemicals
- The easiest way to use herbal tooth powder is to use it instead of toothpaste. Simply moisten your toothbrush and then dab it in the herbal powder. Brush as usual and rinse thoroughly.
- You can also enhance the benefits of herbal tooth powder by massaging it into your gums with your middle finger which is related to Akash Tatva and allowing it to sit for a few minutes before brushing and rinsing.
- To improve the health of your gums from the inside out, you may want to try boosting your vitamin C intake, as vitamin C has been shown to improve gum health and prevent periodontal disease.
Ash of cow dung, 5 salts, camphor, carum, ajwain, mint, clove, triphala, neem, ficus benghal ensis (roof), eucalyptus, achyranthes aspera.